Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thing #2

7 1/2 Habits: The habit that is the hardest for me to handle would be the viewing problems as challenges! I realize that most of my learning comes through challenges. My first instinct when a problem arises is to freak out about it for a bit, fuss and fume a bit, talk about it with my friends a bit, then I can usually start thinking my way around the issue. Not the most mature way to handle things, I know. It's a work in progress. :)

The habit that I feel is easiest for me is accepting responsibility for my own learning. If there is something that I want to learn, I'm pretty open to getting a book, taking a class, or asking a knowledgeable person about it.
Technology and techy tools don't scare me---it might take me a bit to figure something out (such as HOW to get album covers for the songs on my IPod!), but I'm not afraid to play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment